We are a service organization and a resource for acupuncture.
July 10th —
Sundays in Service Honors Rachil B. Vincent
Dr. Minette Riordan presents Mindful Mandala Drawing
JOIN US this Sunday July 10th for a special Sundays in Service. We will open the program with a notable segment to honor the memory of our dear friend and colleague, Rachil Vincent.
This quarter we feature Stanford University graduate, Dr. Minette Riordan, who will mindfully integrate our special intention into her presentation.
— a Renaissance woman for our modern times; artist, writer, and award-winning entrepreneur, Minette advocates that creativity is essential to the well-being of all people and our planet. She says, “Making art is a courageous act of self-love.”
Join us as Minette leads us through a unique mindful drawing practice with the Zentangle® method.
If you were unable to RSVP early and did not receive your special Healing Opportunities Care Kit, you can still benefit from attending. If you like, we can email you a one-page mandala to print for participation in the creative portion of the event, all you need in addition, is a pen and a pencil.
2:00 pm to 3:30 pm — July 10th via Zoom. The link will be emailed to all registered persons on Saturday, July 9th.
July 24th -
Healing Opportunities' Love is in the Ear Free Acupuncture Outreach
Partners with Blue North Acupuncture
Healing Opportunities is proud to partner with Kiran Aulakh and Sam Wuest of Blue North Acupuncture to offer FREE Monthly Love is in the Ear Acupuncture and Acupressure treatments! Join Healing Opportunities and Blue North Acupuncture for Stress Reduction Treatments and the Healing Benefits of Acupuncture and Acupressure.
Come and relax in the warm and welcoming space that Sam and Kiran have created at the Blue North Acupuncture Salon. Come with any questions you may have about acupuncture or acupressure, and learn more about Healing Opportunities’ program and community involvement to promote health through stress-reduction treatments of the NADA ear acupuncture protocol, and our Love is in the Ear Outreach.
Sunday July 24th — Time TBA.
Check back for updates and specific hours.
- Bring acupuncture and other integrative practices to your work or organization (Referrals are great. Let us know about any organization that may need our services.)
- Female Practitioners: Become a volunteer at the Doctor’s Without Walls Women’s Clinic (Female practitioners only).
- Join us as an active member of one of our Event Committees. – Contact us for information or questions.
- Support our Mission – DONATE
- Bring stress-reducing acupuncture and other integrative practices to your event or gathering.
- All Practitioners: Connect with other integrative medicine practitioners and showcase your unique skills.
- Register with the Medical Reserves Corp so you have the option to assist when disaster strikes.
- Talk with us about positions on our Board of Directors, or Advisory Board.