Supporting Opportunities to
Enhance Well-Being For All
National Acupuncture Detox Association (NADA) founded in 1970, developed an ear acupuncture protocol to reduce the negative effects of stress and trauma by detoxing the body and relaxing the nervous system. This protocol is now being used in communities all over the world.
Healing Opportunities is committed to making this highly effective treatment accessible to our community, helping people live healthier, more balanced lives.
Our NADA Ear Acupuncture Program uses a standardized, documented three-point to five-point treatment protocol with:
- On site treatments once a week by a licensed acupuncturist
- Quick and efficient duration: under an hour
- Employees treated in a seated safe setting
- Utilizes your existing meeting space (open and out door areas)
- Group Orientation
- Initial Assessment
- Weekly Ear Acupuncture
- Calming Hot Herbal Tea
- Follow-Up Survey/Results
This treatment protocol is being used successfully worldwide to enhance brain function. MRI’s reveal that after acupuncture, brain images show less indication of stress and and an increase of blood flow.
A customized wellness program can be tailored to your company’s objectives.
We are a service organization and a resource for acupuncture.
We foster access to the benefits of acupuncture through our NADA ear acupuncture Program in the following ways:
- Through our team of volunteers, we support local Santa Barbara County Service Organizations such as the Medical Reserve Corp and Doctors Without Wall- Santa Barbara Street Medicine by organizing treatment for their staff and for community members who seek their services.
- Through our team of practitioners we facilitate acupuncture for the nonprofit organizations caring for our community.
- We make treatment available for disaster relief support for the first responders and affected community members.
- We support the integration of other modalities: working with practitioners of Acupressure, Yoga, Qi Gong, Reiki, Massage, Breath Work, as well as bereavement counseling, addiction therapy and more.