Supporting Opportunities to
Enhance Well-Being For All
National Acupuncture Detox Association (NADA) founded in 1970, developed an ear acupuncture protocol to reduce the negative effects of stress and trauma by detoxing the body and relaxing the nervous system. This protocol is now being used in communities all over the world.
Healing Opportunities is committed to making this highly effective treatment accessible to our community, helping people live healthier, more balanced lives.
Our NADA Ear Acupuncture Program uses a standardized, documented five-point treatment protocol with:
- On site treatments once a week by a licensed acupuncturist
- Quick and efficient duration: under an hour
- Employees treated in a seated group setting
- Utilizes your existing meeting space.
- Group Orientation
- Initial Assessment
- Weekly Ear Acupunture
- Calming Hot Herbal Tea
- Follow-Up Survey/Results
This treatment protocol is being used successfully worldwide to enhance brain function. MRI’s reveal that after acupuncture, brain images show less indication of stress and and an increase of blood flow.
A customized wellness program can be tailored to your company’s objectives.
We are a service organization and a resource for acupuncture.
We provide treatment through our NADA ear acupuncture Program.
- To achieve our ultimate goal of reducing stress and trauma, we have a team of volunteers that work with Santa Barbara County Service Organizations such as the Medical Reserve Corp and Doctors Without Wall- Santa Barbara Street Medicine offering their staff and community members treatment with the NADA ear acupuncture protocol.
- We have a team of paid practitioners who provide the NADA acupuncture treatment protocol to the non profit organizations caring for our community.
- We provide disaster relief support for the first responders and affected community members.
- With respect to Healing Opportunities’ original signature program (Compassionate Care for Caregivers,) we continue to promote a multi-disciplinary application of other modalities: working with practitioners of Acupressure, Yoga, Qi Gong, Reiki, Massage, Breath Work, as well as bereavement counseling, addiction therapy and more.